Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fort Worth is Great ...September is Cooling...Finally!

Beautiful Minnie at Fort Woof
Fort Worth is great in September! We can see evidence of Fall beginning to come and the dogs are enjoying the great, best in the country dog park, Fort Woof, on these cooler afternoons.

Today, in my real estate outings, I could not help but marvel at how the clouds are changing as Fall approaches on this FIRST DAY OF FALL!

Will Rogers Complex...look at these clouds welcoming Fall
I took this photo when on my way home at 5:00 PM!
I saw neighborhoods as more beautiful, fall colors in the yards, and the grass looking a little greener with the cooler high eighty degree days rather than all 90 and above!

I meandered my way home through the Arts district and stopped to take this photo of the Will Rogers complex because the clouds were so distinctive.  Rain was in the distant forecast, but the clouds were enough for me!

Real Estate seems to have a little boost this week. I have a previous client who is purchasing in the Eagle Mountain Lake area, and we have looked at homes this week and hope to make a decision by the weekend.  The compliment of past clients who are repeating clients makes me so happy!  I try to make each and every client feel important, and they truly are important to me.  These clients left Fort Worth and are returning............home!  Fort Worth, that's home for them.

Fort more information about Fort Worth neighborhoods, please contact me at anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment