Monday, September 27, 2010

Wow....Did Fort Worth Have Rain.........So what did you do on Saturday?

On Friday, I drove through the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens and jumped out of the care for a few shot of one of my favorite Fort Worth parks.

I got this shot of the main rose garden with the fountain below.  I took it from the beautiful structure that was built by the WPA in the 1930s....You can see the old sign in my next photo. If you enlarge the photo, you can read about the project that has so benefited Fort Worth's Botanic Gardens. 

Wonder if there are any current so called Stimulus projects that will be this nice in the future.


And then on Saturday morning........the Heavens opened and Fort Worth had another really big rain...........The Will Rogers Complex was in the clouds and it's automatic lights were on at 9:30 AM....when my grandson and I were driving by....so I snapped this next photo.
How eery it looked at that time of the morning.
The rain continued to come down until well afternoon.....when everyone was inside watching the marathon of football games.  I drove back to the gardens later in the day........and this was the result.

Water droplets on the plants...
reminding me that things are all so clean after a rain.  Nature has a way of cleaning up things.........
For any information about a Fort Worth neighborhood, buying or selling homes, please contact me at your convenience.  http://www.diannearnette.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment