Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BPO ORDERS...


"BPO" STANDS for Broker Price Opinion and I have done these for various relocation companies and lenders for years....Never thought that my expertise in this would be so needed. I was just contacted by a BPO company in Arizona and did one for them that day. I actually enjoy doing them because my mind works in stats easily.


For the "home owner" who is in trouble and needing help by way of a Short Sale, this is one of the first things that your lender will order. It may be done by a knowledgeable agent or an appraiser...they will want to see what the current market value of your home is.


When I am doing Short Sales, when I am notified that the lender has ordered this, I am relatively sure that we are going to get approval...


If you need Short Sale information...or a BPO....I will be happy to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment